Top 10 things we experienced on our road trip to Idaho.
Also titled: You can't do THAT on a plane!
1. Read road signs that say "Next exit - 57 Miles"
2. Buy REAL cowboy boots and hat from a Cheyenne cowboy named Logan
3. See an antelope in the median of a busy intersection
4. See Mile High Stadium in Denver, the Cardinals stadium in St. Louis, and the Royals stadium in Kansas City
5. Drive for hours with the Rocky Mountains as your backdrop
6. Look over and see Abraham Lincoln's face carved into a rock (not Mt. Rushmore)
7. Watch the sun rise over windmills in Wyoming
8. Play the lotto in Missouri, Illinois, and Tennessee and break even
9. See a dog enjoying a ride on the back of a motorcycle in a mesh pup tent wearing driving goggles
10. Check off 4 states from my "States-left-to-visit" list! Only 22 to go! It was good to see you Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado and Kansas!
The Nebraska corn
The Kansas oil riggs (there were hundreds)
The Wyoming rock formations
The St. Louis arch
Here are a few pictures from the trip...
5th Grade Celebration Makin' it REAL
5 days ago