It seems that there are a lot of people in my life who need God to step in on their behalf. Please remember these people in your daily prayers.
1. My uncle Jimmy was just diagnosed with malignant lung cancer.
2. My sister-in-law's brother, Shawn, is undergoing treatment right now for alcohol dependency.
3. Justin's cousin Benny has a very rare condition involving internal bleeding and several surgeries. He has been in the hospital in Michigan.
4. My co-worker and friend, Andy Lange had an accident a few months ago and crushed his leg from the knee down. He has already had several surgeries, and another could be in the wings. We are praying he is able to avoid this and any future surgery.
5. My good friend Roni has a good friend named Shea. We were bridesmaids together in Roni's wedding. Doctors found two tumors on Shea's mom's brain. She is a breast cancer survivor. She is having a very concentrated radiation treatment tomorrow and hopes the tumors will react. Surgery could alter her mom's lifestyle forever because of the tumors' proximity to the portion of the brain that controls speech and motor skills.
6. Justin and I personally are together, fighting a battle that I can't really share anything about, but also keep us in your prayers.
Thank you for stopping for a moment and taking time to call upon God to help my friends and family.
5th Grade Celebration Makin' it REAL
5 days ago