Lilypie

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Beach, FUN! Packing, UN-FUN...

So, this is me procrastinating. I just can't pack one more thing tonight... and we've barely even started. I want to go back to the beach! Why don't we flash back to our wonderful weekend trip to the beach. I'll tell it in pictures...

Saturday, Justin and I headed to the beach to spend the day at a beach house in Fort Morgan. The house was BEAUTIFUL! A stone's throw away from the beach, and it even had its own pool!
Our #1 favorite thing of all time, is to go to the beach. We even got engaged at this very beach. I thought this picture was super-cute... especially of Justin.
The beach is extra fun when we can share it with friends. Here's a picture of Jill, Lexy and Me. We were all neighbors in Homewood, and met at the Dog Park in our neighborhood. Our dogs were friends first!Jill's son, Will, loved the water! The only thing he DIDN'T like was being held by anyone other than "Mom" or "Dad." By the end of the day, he let me hold him, but only after an amateur rendition of Take Me Out to the Ball Game and Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes in English AND in French!
Lexy's daughter, Sweden, loves the POOL! Then again, she likes pretty much everything. She can even hold her breath under water! Such a cute little guppy!
Even Rez and Adler were able to enjoy one of God's finest creations! I think the beach is their #1 favorite thing of all time, too.

So, back to reality...

This packing thing is way overrated. Can't you just see the sheer joy on my face! I can't wait to get settled into our new house and stay there for many many happy years. Until then, I'll keep you posted on our grand adventure at the 'rents.

10-4

3 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

How fun Whitney!! So glad you guys got to take a mini-vaca during the "oh-so-fun" packing! :) Hope it's all going good!

kristy said...

I'm glad y'all had so much fun at the beach. Hope packing/moving is going well. Love ya!

Michael and Hannah said...

I think you guys should just pitch a tent and camp out for a couple of months... if you need a tent, Jonathan gave us an expensive one for our wedding. It's never been used. ha. If only he had been married at the time he would have known to just order us a placesetting of china and be done with it!