Lilypie

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome Home Thomas and Ella!

My good friend and work partner, Kate, brought two precious babies into the world on Wednesday, October 17th.
James Thomas Giffin
born at 4:59 pm
5 pounds, 13 ounces
18 inches long

and
Ella Simone Giffin
born at 5:07 pm
5 pounds, 9 ounces
18 3/4 inches long

The babies and Kate came home yesterday, and I got to hold them last night. They are both gorgeous, as you can see from the pictures, and Kate is doing great. She and her husband John are gearing up for a few months of very little sleep! Can't wait to watch these little ones grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whit, they are beautiful! Give my best to Kate. Is it just me, or does Ella look like Kate to you?
Love,
Mom

Michael and Hannah said...

With all the boy/girl twins I've ever known, the girl has always been born first and been bigger at birth. This is the first set of twins I've known (well, sort of... don't really know them) where the boy is older and bigger. Kate's lucky she got to bring them home so soon! You're going to be swamped at work now! ha!