Lilypie

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Are you naked?

Hayes is!
And he likes it!

Naked Hayes = Kissable Hayes. Everyone seems to think so... even Millie!

This was what he did tonight when I was trying to change his diaper. I had a hard time keeping the little wiggle worm on his back! Luckily I was able to wrestle his diaper on before we encountered any "accidents."
College football started today for our favorite teams - Alabama and Auburn. Justin was able to get skybox tickets to the Auburn game and so he went down early this morning with some of our friends from church. I went over to Mom's to pick up Hayes and stayed to watch the Bama game. Roll Tide and War Eagle! Both teams won! Alabama beat Virginia Tech in a nailbiter, and Auburn beat Louisiana Tech in a blowout. We couldn't have asked for a better first gameday for Hayes! :-)

Photobucket


5 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Ooooh, he's gonna GET you for these photos someday!!

Mosshouse said...

Doesn't look like that boy has missed any meals! I love it!

Merry said...

I see your hiney.....

Anonymous said...

fun!

Anonymous said...

where does mommy keep the baby oil buddy, once I get your prettybum oiled up mycock is going to feel so good in you