Lilypie

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Over the hill and through the woods...

...to grandmother's house we go!

Last night, Hayes spent the night at Emmy and Papa Rick's house. Justin left early this morning to go to the Auburn football game, and I ran the 8k race and then headed to work. Luckily, my mom was able to keep Hayes during the day and they were able to have some Hayes & Emmy time!

Here are a few pictures of Hayes showing you some of the fun things to do at Emmy and Papa Rick's!
Chewing on his teething ring in his exersaucer. P.S. Mom thinks he may have gotten his 2nd tooth today. I'll have to confirm when I pick him up. :-)
Playing ball with Maggie.
Trying his best to crawl! He's sooooo close. I predict he will be crawling by the time he's officially 6 months old. He rocks back and forth and lunges forward to reach for things. I've even seen him tuck one knee underneath his belly, but he hasn't put it all together yet.
Just hanging out on the floor sucking on his hands and looking cute!

I know my mom just had so much taking good care of this little squirt today! Thank you, Emmy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Regal Pup said...

He's so cute!

BTW, we have that same bib :-)